FIRE SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
You have to have employees who are trained in fire safety and at Saxon Fire Ltd we offer courses to suit your needs. Fire safety training of employees in the workplace is covered by the Health and Safety Regulations, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 which came into force from October 1, 2006. It is the employer’s liability to ensure that their employees are trained in the use of fire extinguishers and aware of all matters relating to fire safety training.
Fire consists of three essential elements, know as the fire triangle of heat, oxygen and fuel. By removing one or more of the three elements, you extinguish the fire. We run training courses across East Anglia. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
IN-HOUSE FIRE SAFETY TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES
- The training covers all aspects of the current regulations, including:
- Types of fire extinguishers and methods of operation
- New EU colour codes for extinguishers
- Fire Regulations and signage as agreed for the site
- Question and answer session
- Hands-on use of an extinguisher on an imaginary fire
- Evacuation procedures
- Household fire recommendations
Training courses are for a maximum of 10 people at your premises with our equipment. Multiple training sessions can be quoted for at special rates.