WET CHEMICAL EXTINGUISHERS
Wet chemical fire extinguishers are ideal for use on Class F cooking oil and fat fires. The wet chemical process seals the surface of the burning oil to prevent re-ignition. At Saxon Fire Ltd we supply and fit wet chemical extinguishers in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and across East Anglia and beyond. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
WHY HAVE WET CHEMICAL EXTINGUISHERS?
- Available in 6ltr capacity
- BS EN 3 Kite-marked
- Red with official canary yellow colour coding
- 13A fire rating for all round safety and passed the 35kv conductivity charge test
- Capable of extinguishing a cooking oil or fat fire of up to 75 litres in size
- Cylinder, lance and nozzle constructed from high quality stainless steel
- Unique hose swivel joint for ease of direction of discharge